Update 4:41pm PT:
It appears that all systems from Club Penguin to ESPN to My Disney Experience are once again operational. There is no explanation at this time regarding what caused the extended downtime.
Several Disney Parks websites are experiencing major technical difficulties. Disney is aware of the issues and says that their technical teams are working on solving them.
What is Impacted:
- Websites for Disneyland, Walt Disney World, Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club.
- DisneyMovieRewards.com and D23.com are also down.
- Guests attempting to log into sites like ESPN.com, ABC.com, StarWars.com and others may also receive errors at this time.
- ESPN.com is showing out-of-date scores and information
- ESPN Fantasy apps are unable to load
- Currently it seems that shopDisney.com is broweable, although adding items to the cart and/or checking out causes errors.
- Club Penguin mobile app
- Dining Reservations
- My Disney Experience / Disneyland apps
- FastPass+ / MaxPass bookings
Statement from Walt Disney World:
Walt Disney World is currently experiencing a temporary systems outage. Guests may experience challenges when accessing the My Disney Experience App or the Walt Disney World Website, including booking and modification of FastPass+ selections and dining. We are aware of this outage and our teams are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Statement from the Disneyland Resort:
A temporary system outage is affecting multiple websites and apps across our company, and we are working to quickly resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Statement from ESPN:
We are aware of the issues being experienced by some users on ESPN digital media and are working to resolve them
Important Info on Redeeming MaxPass Selections at the Disneyland Resort:
While guests may not be able to access the Disneyland App to book MaxPass selections, any previously booked experiences should be still available. Instead of using the app, guests are instructed to use their theme park ticket to enter the FASTPASS queues.