Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer will be holding a job fair for their soon-to-open new location in the Downtown Disney District of Disneyland Resort.
- The job fair will be held October 24-October 25 from 11am–8pm, and November 1-November 2 from 11am–8pm.
- Both sessions will be held on the second floor of Splitsville, next door to the new restaurant location.
- Parking will be validated with presentation of ticket.
- Black Tap will be hiring all restaurant positions and the fair will offer on the spot interviews.
- Those interested in a position are invited to apply in person at the job fair.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer was announced as a coming addition to the Downtown Disney District late last year.
- No opening date has been announced as of yet for the new dining location, but it is planned to open this year.
- Black Tap’s menu will feature burgers ranging from the classic All-American to vegan burgers, spicy Korean wings and sides such as Teriyaki Broccoli and Crispy Brussels Sprouts as well as the Instagram-worthy “CrazyShakes,” which have reached worldwide acclaim with their over the top decorations.