In celebration of the upcoming theatrical release of the highly-anticipated sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Wreck-It Ralph and Venellope von Schweetz will be returning to Disney parks this fall to meet and greet with guests, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Disneyland Resort guests will be able to meet with Ralph and Vanellope in Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure beginning November 9.
- At Walt Disney World, Ralph and Vanellope will be meeting guests in Innoventions West at Epcot beginning November 21.
- A new experiment will also be opening a portal, allowing Ralph and Vanellope to step through and have regular encounters with guests at the ImageWorks area of the Imagination! pavilion, beginning this winter.
- Ralph Breaks the Internet smashes its way into theaters November 21.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Four new Disney Parks Spirit Jerseys have recently made their way into the World of Disney stores at Downtown Disney and Disney Springs, and now these bright tops have finally arrived on shopDisney.
- The Disney Parks Blog announced “Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party!,” a new exclusive party offering for guests during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Disney has announced some of the delightful delicacies that will be available at the Holiday Kitchens around World Showcase during the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays.
- Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon be able to access the parking lot through a new entrance starting on November 8.