Guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will soon be able to access the parking lot through a new entrance. Starting on November 8, the Park’s newly designed auto plaza will be open to guests and along with that comes a new traffic pattern.
- The Disney Parks Blog reports that on November 8, guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios will need to use a new entrance for arrival.
- Currently guests are able to access the parking lot via World Drive or Buena Vista Drive. These entrances will be repurposed for Cast Members and busses.
- The new entry to the Park will be from Victory Way and Osceola Parkway
- Drivers will be able to spot the updated road signs throughout the Resort to help easily navigate to Hollywood Studios.
From the Disney Parks Blog:
- “Beginning November 8, guests driving to Disney’s Hollywood Studios will use the new entrance and exit located off of Osceola Parkway. The current main entrance off World Drive and Osceola Parkway will be repurposed for Disney cast members only and the satellite entrance on Buena Vista Drive will be dedicated to buses.”
- “When the new entrance opens, drivers will just need to spot one of the many updated roadway signs throughout the Walt Disney World Resort to easily navigate to the Disney Hollywood Studios parking lot. Vehicles coming from southbound Victory Way will also find a connecting road leading to the park.”