Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is certainly going to draw quite a crowd when it opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. That’s why Disney will provide resort hotel guests with daily Extra Magic Hours to allow them to experience the exciting new land.
- Beginning September 1 and running all the way through November 2, guests staying at at Walt Disney World Resort hotel can enjoy Extra Magic Hours daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from 6 AM to 9 AM daily.
- During this time, guests will be able to explore Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge as well as Toy Story Land attractions and select other attractions.
- It’s worth noting that from August 29 (the opening date of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios) through August 31, the park will be opening at 6 AM for all guests and no Extra Magic Hours will be offered.
- Daily Extra Magic Hours will also be coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom from August 29 to November 2, during which time the park will open to Resort hotel guests from 7 AM to 8 AM, allowing them time to explore Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- Magic Kingdom will also offer daily Extra Magic Hours from August 29 to November 2 and guests will be able to enjoy the park from 7 AM to 8 AM, including attractions in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.
- Extra Magic Hours will also continue to be available on select days at Epcot.