Disneyland Resort is introducing a new Annual Passport that combines value and flexibility. Starting on May 21, guests can purchase the Disney Flex Passport that will utilize a new reservation system to help better distribute attendance throughout the year.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that Disneyland Resort will begin offering a new Annual Passport starting later this month.
- With an increased interest in Disney Parks and more and more guests wishing to experience the magic of Disney, Disneyland Resort is introducing a reservation system through the new Disney Flex Passport.
- Starting May 21, guests can purchase the Disney Flex Passport, which offers multiple ways to visit Disneyland Resort—combining value and flexibility.
- This new reservation system will allow Disney to continue offering their special brand of magic to guests while better distributing attendance throughout the year.
- Flex Passholders will have the opportunity to access one or both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park on select good-to-go days, with limited blockout days, plus make reservations on other days for more access.
- Plans can be managed through the website and the Disneyland app, where Passholders access an interactive calendar and book a reservation.
- Disney Flex Passport does not replace any existing Annual Passports.
- Disney Flex Passport will be available for $599 per person.
Special benefits of Disney Flex Passport:
- Guests can hold two reservation days up to 30 days in advance with the new passport, while also enjoying good-to-go days.
- California residents will have the option to choose a monthly payment plan.
- Disney Flex Passport will include benefits such as dining and merchandise discounts.
Block out dates and Good to Go dates
- With the Disney Flex Passport now available, the first block out dates and Good to Go days have been revealed along with which days are available for reservation.
- Since you can make reservations up to 30 days in advance, expect that these will change as more people purchases the pass.
- For updated information, be sure to check Disneyland’s block-out calendar.
Disneyland (as of 5/21/19)
Disney California Adventure (as of 5/21/19)
The fine print:
- The number of reservations available each day is limited.
- Theme park admission and access to experiences and services may be restricted or unavailable due to capacity, closures or other factors.
- Admission excludes activities/events separately priced.
- Attractions, entertainment and offerings subject to change without notice.
- Monthly Payments option valid only for California Residents, 18 years or older with valid ID, and living in ZIP Codes 90000–96199.
For more information on applicable dining and merchandise offer restrictions and expiration dates please visit Disneyland.com/apdiscounts.
Does Disney Flex Passport include Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge?:
- Yes! However, reservations and valid theme park admission are required to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge between May 31 and June 23, 2019.
- After June 23, no reservations are required, and Disneyland Park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences will be subject to capacity.