With Toy Story 4’s premiere on the horizon, Disneyland Resort is celebrating the new film with limited-time treats available starting June 21.
- Disneyland Resort is celebrating the upcoming release of Toy Story 4 with some tasty new treats.
- Starting June 21, guests can enjoy limited-time colorful new snacks inspired by the film.
- Treats available at The Golden Horseshoe in Disneyland park include:
- Bonnie’s Root Boot Float — Woody’s boot filled with Barq’s Root Beer and capped with blue cotton candy Ice cream, chocolate sauce and birthday cake cotton candy.
- Carnival Cake — House-made fried funnel topped with all the fixin’s of Fruity Cereal and Milk, Whipped Cream and Raspberry sauce.
- Loop-de-Loop — Horseshoe sundae loaded with churned vanilla ice cream, strawberry and raspberry sauce and fruity cereal churro.
- Of course, guests can also enjoy other favorite Toy Story snacks at Disney California Adventure.
- Stop by Toy Story Boardwalk in Pixar Pier for:
More Toy Story Fun:
- Fans can catch a sneak peek of Toy Story 4 right now at Disney Parks. See what adventures are in store for Woody, Buzz, Bo Peep, Forky and the rest of the gang.
- This summer, fans interested in meeting Bo Peep, can gather up their herds and head to Disney Parks for a special meet and greet.
- Take a ride on Jessie’s Critter Carousel, now open at Disney California Adventure!
- Finally, new Toy Story-inspired PANDORA charms will be coming soon. Charms will feature:
- Buzz Lightyear
Toy Story 4 arrives in theaters on June 21, 2019.