Disney Parks and Cruise Line guests will be among the first audiences to get a sneak peek at Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story 4. For a limited time this spring and summer, guests can previews scenes from the upcoming film before it hits theatres on June 21.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed that Toy Story 4 sneak peeks are coming soon to Disney Parks and the Disney Cruise Line.
- For a limited time this summer, guests will be able to preview scenes from Disney and Pixar’s new movie Toy Story 4.
- What’s even more fun than the sneak peeks? How about Disney recruiting actor Tony Hale, (voice of Forky) to tell guests about the limited time engagement!
Sneak Peek locations:
- Disneyland park:
- Guests can enjoy this limited time preview at the Tomorrowland Theater starting May 24.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- This Toy Story 4 sneak peek will include an advance look at a portion of the film as part of the Walt Disney Presents attraction. Guests can get their first look starting on May 24.
- Disney Cruise Line:
- Catch the sneak peek during sailings between May 24 and June 20.
- Disneyland Paris :
- From June 18 – 28 guests can enjoy the Toy Story 4 sneak peek in the Studio Theater at Walt Disney Studios Park.
Toy Story 4 Synopsis:
- “Woody has always been confident about his place in the world, and that his priority is taking care of his kid, whether that’s Andy or Bonnie. So when Bonnie’s beloved new craft-project-turned-toy, Forky, declares himself “trash” and not a toy, Woody takes it upon himself to show Forky why he should embrace being a toy. But when Bonnie takes the whole gang on her family’s road trip excursion, Woody ends up on an unexpected detour that includes a reunion with his long-lost friend Bo Peep. After years of being on her own, Bo’s adventurous spirit and life on the road belie her delicate porcelain exterior. As Woody and Bo realize they’re worlds apart when it comes to life as a toy, they soon come to find that’s the least of their worries.”
Toy Story 4 flies into theatres on June 21, 2019!