PopMinded by Hallmark has announced some of the special limited-edition and exclusive items they’ll be debuting this year at conventions and fan events. Among these collectibles are Star Wars and Marvel ornaments and much more.
- PopMinded by Hallmark is preparing to greet fans at the nation’s largest pop culture fan gatherings later this year with limited quantities of products and collectibles inspired by iconic characters and developed exclusively for fan events.
- PopMinded is Hallmark’s way to celebrate fandom with gifts and collectibles created and curated with all fans in mind.
- PopMinded continues and expands on Hallmark’s decade-long tradition of providing event attendees access to Hallmark’s ever popular event exclusive products available only through convention pop-up stores.
- Hallmark Keepsake Ornament designs, itty bittys plush characters, and other gift items will be sold in limited quantities at these events on Hallmark’s 2019 convention calendar.
- Additional Hallmark pop-culture products including greeting cards to be available at each event.
- A Wild Ride on Endor themed Keepsake Ornament features Paploo the Ewok piloting a speeder bike as seen in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
- A variation of an ornament featuring a Scout Trooper will be available in Hallmark Gold Crown stores starting in July.
- This event exclusive ornament also plays sound from the film.
- The ornament is priced at $40 with a total production run of 3,200.
Itty bittys Carrier:
- The Chewbacca Bandolier themed itty bittys carrier is designed to hold nine Star Wars itty bittys to sport around the convention.
- These one-size-sits all carriers will be sold while supplies last and sell for $18 or $8 with the purchase of three Star Wars itty bittys.
- Iron Spider Keepsake Ornament depicts Spider-Man wearing the Item 17-A armor first seen in Avengers: Infinity War.
- This metal ornament is priced at $25 with a total production run of 2,075.
PopMinded PXL8 collectible pins
- This collection will continue to feature 8-bit renditions of favorite characters at 2019 events.
- This year’s pins, available while supplies last, include Captain Marvel of Marvel Comics, exclusive to Comic-Con in San Diego.
- S.S. Enterprise Keepsake Ornament is inspired by the classic episode “Mirror, Mirror” of the original Star Trek television series.
- The ornament is priced at $40 with a total production run of 3,475.
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (Burnt) itty bittys this event exclusive “toasted” variant comes packed in a city scape that celebrates the 35th anniversary of the release of the original Ghostbusters feature film.
- The exclusive priced at $10 with a total production run of 1,800.
- Sybill Trelawney itty bittys is inspired by the character’s appearance in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- The character joins the itty bittys plush collection of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry staff members.
- The exclusive is priced at $10 with a limited production run of 2,250.
- Wonder Woman Invisible Jet ice mold is a silicone mold that shapes ice cubes that look like Wonder Woman’s iconic mode of transportation, as well as the iconic WW logo.
- The mold is priced at $20 with a total production run of 1,000.
- A very limited number of 2019 event exclusive Keepsake Ornaments will also be available for sale later this year to members of the Keepsake Ornament Club.
- Information for joining the club can be found online at Hallmark.com/KOC
- At the end of the 2019 convention season in October, any remaining stock of the year’s event exclusives may be made available for sale online. Check for details at PopMinded.com
- For more information about PopMinded by Hallmark and the products offered, visit PopMinded.com