The diabolical bozos are back. Universal Studios has announced houses based on the popular 80s horror film Killer Klowns from Outer Space for Halloween Horror Nights at both Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- The Killer Klowns made their Halloween Horror Nights debut last year at Universal Orlando as a scarezone, which you can see in our video below:
- The houses on both coasts will bring together the most twisted scenes and ghastly gags from the popular horror sci-fi film.
- Guests will be transported to the sleepy small town of Crescent Cove, taken over by a pack of murderous clown-like creatures.
- There, they will be lured by the sweet smell of cotton candy and ice-cream and find themselves in an otherworldly circus tent where they’ll come face-to-face with the crazed klowns and their sinister, side-splitting antics.
- As they make their way through the Big Top Space Ship, guests will witness diabolical klowns making cotton candy cocoons from unsuspecting victims and will realize the joke’s on them as they are next to become the gooey snack.
- From one shrieking klown to the next, the mazes will lead guests through the doomed community of Crescent Cove to an eerie amusement park closed for the season.
- Trapped in a terrifying funhouse full of killer klowns, guests will be left screaming as there’s no stopping this twisted three-ring circus.
- Those who experienced the scarezone at Universal Orlando last year will recognize some of these characters but the house will also feature some new ones including the baby Klowns, Boco, and the massive Klownzilla.
- There will also be some new scenery, like the Klowns’ circus-tent spaceship, and the cotton candy cocoon storage room.
More on Halloween Horror Nights:
- Halloween Horror Nights begins on Friday September 6 at Universal Studios Florida and on Friday, September 13 in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Tickets and vacation packages for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 at Universal Orlando are available now.
- Who ya gonna call? The Ghostbusters will be coming to Halloween Horror Nights with houses at both resorts.
- Stranger Things will be returning to both coasts, with houses recreating the second and third seasons of the hit Netflix series.
- The classic Universal monsters will also be terrifying guests at this year’s event on both coasts.
- On the east coast, “Nightingales: Blood Pit” and “Depths of Fear” have been announced for Halloween Horror Nights 29 at Universal Orlando Resort, while Universal Studios Hollywood has announced a Holidayz in Hell maze for this year’s event.
- Think you know Halloween Horror Nights? Put your knowledge to the test with our quiz.
- Take a look back at last year’s Halloween Horror Nights with videos of the event at Universal Studios Hollywood and a comprehensive ranking of all 10 houses at Universal Studios Florida.