Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! That’s right folks, now you can relive the horroriffic fun of the 1984 classic film at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort during Halloween Horror Nights. Ghostbusters will make its Halloween maze debut at both resorts this September.
- For the first time ever, the classic film, Ghostbusters, is coming to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort.
- This new immersive maze experience will bring to life the most memorable scenes, characters and supernatural spirits from one of pop culture’s most iconic films.
- Ghostbusters has entertained generations with its comedic yet frightening tale of four paranormal investigators on their quest to eradicate supernatural threats from creating chaos throughout New York City.
- As the film marks its milestone 35th anniversary, guests will have the unique opportunity to live the action and terrifying scares they have seen in the hit film when it comes to life at Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights in Hollywood and Orlando.
- Halloween Horror Nights begins Friday, September 6 in Orlando and on Friday, September 13 in Hollywood.
- For more information about Halloween Horror Nights and to purchase select tickets for both resorts visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.
About the Ghostbusters mazes:
- In each maze, guests will follow in the footsteps of the Ghostbusters – Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston – as they venture through artfully recreated scenes from the film, including:
- The firehouse
- New York Public Library
- The Temple of Gozer
- Along the way, an army of ghoulish spirits, hideous specters and ectoplasm-dripping phantasms attack from every corner.
- As they delve deeper into the maze, guests will come face-to-face with an array of paranormal creatures such as:
- Gozer the Gozerian
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
About Halloween Horror Nights:
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event.
- For more than 25 years, guests from around the world have visited Halloween Horror Nights to become victims inside their own horror film.
- Multiple movie-quality mazes based on iconic horror television shows, films and original stories come to life season after season.
- And, the streets of each park’s event are transformed into highly-themed scare zones where menacing scare-actors lunge from every darkened corner.