Disneyland Resort offers some great hotel options and there are plenty more choices in the surrounding area. Another new hotel will be opening in early 2020, just down the road from the resort.
- The JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort will open in February 2020 and will be the first luxury hotel in the Disneyland area outside of theme park gates.
- The new hotel will be located at the Anaheim GardenWalk, within walking distance of Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center.
- The new hotel will feature 466 lavish guest rooms including 19 suites with quiet floors.
- Guests will also find a lush garden outdoor area, and a yoga and Zen room for a well-balanced stay, and welcome respite from nearby attractions.
- The hotel’s park-like setting allows travelers to take in a more relaxing way of life, through an expansive fitness center with state-of-the-art-equipment, outdoor swimming pool, and imaginative Family by JW activities – designed for children ages 4-12.
- An array of exceptional culinary offerings will also be found throughout the hotel.
- Most notably, the hotel will boast the city’s highest rooftop bar and lounge. The soon-to-be nighttime hotspot will feature creative libations and spectacular views of theme park fireworks.
- Additionally, an eclectic lobby bar, quick-service market café and JW Marriott Signature Restaurant provide an array of all-day dining options and locally inspired dishes.
- Finally, the hotel will feature 15 meeting rooms and 43,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function spaces. The spaces include 15,000 square feet for outdoor events and a 13,440 square-feet Grand Ballroom to engage up to 1,400 guests.
What they’re saying:
- Hotel General Manager, Nusrat Mirza: “We are thrilled to introduce the JW Marriott luxury brand to Orange County with the upcoming opening of JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort. The property will enhance travel in Anaheim, by both elevating hotel offerings near the Convention Center, and also introducing an entirely new luxury experience, that has previously not been available outside of theme park gates.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning