Shanghai Disney Resort is spending this September celebrating Duffy and Friends! From special decorations and themed treats to in room surprises and so much more, Duffy and his pals will be the center of attention during “Duffy’s Heartfelt Moments.”
- Shanghai Disney Resort has announced a month long celebration of Duffy the Disney Bear and friends.
- Mickey’s pal and travel companion Duffy and his fluffy friends will be the center of attention at the Shanghai Disney Resort this September.
- The first-ever “Duffy’s Heartfelt Moments” celebration will be held from September 2nd to 30th.
- During this special time, Duffy and Friends’ stories of friendship and adventure will come to life at Shanghai Disney Resort in an exciting month of joyful celebrations and surprises.
- Guests will also experience a host of Duffy-themed:
- Adorable new shows
- Memorable themed food and beverage offerings
- Stylish merchandise
- Much more
“Duffy’s Heartfelt Moments:”
- As part of the celebration, the iconic floral Mickey display that greets guests at the entrance to Shanghai Disneyland will be transformed into a breathtaking floral Duffy, created from thousands of vibrant flowers and colors.
- From September 2nd to September 30th, the Shanghai Disneyland Band will put on a brand-new Duffy and Friends performance each morning, welcoming guests from around the world with a high-spirited mix of music and fun.
- Starting September 16th to 30th, a special Duffy parade will wind its way through Mickey Avenue featuring:
- A host of dancers
- From September 2nd to 30th, an engaging Duffy-themed social wall near Il Paperino will become the perfect backdrop for fun poses and cute selfies to share on social media and remember an incredible Shanghai Disneyland visit.
- Guests will find even more fun experiences at the Gardens of Imagination, where they can place their Duffy plush in a variety of cute, miniature settings for unique photoshoots as they create their own Duffy stories.
- This September, Shanghai Disney Resort will also introduce memorable new additions to its Duffy and Friends merchandise offerings.
- The new Duffy and Friends Rainy Day collection will feature:
- Cute plush toys dressed in colorful raincoats
- Crossbody bags
- And more!
- Additionally a bell-shaped Duffy and Friends-themed Lolita dress is coming soon to resort stores.
Duffy and Friends treats:
- The fun continues with sweet and savory surprises, as Shanghai Disney Resort rolls out a new series of Duffy and Friends-themed food and beverage items.
- The Picnic Basket kiosk in Shanghai Disneyland is debuting its first-ever picnic basket, offering an adorable assortment of fresh food and beverage treats including:
- Roasted duck salad wraps with orange mayo
- Ham and cheese wraps
- Green garden salads with lemon olive oil
- Mixed nuts and dried berries
- Snow crispies
- Fruit cups
- And more
- Throughout the rest of Shanghai Disney Resort guests will enjoy Duffy-themed foods at select restaurants.
- Mickey & Pals Market Café will be transformed into a Duffy-themed restaurant with special decorations and overlays inspired by Duffy and Friends.
- Guests are invited to an engaging Duffy and Friends-themed afternoon tea in the restaurant’s Daisy Room.
- Lumière’s Kitchen in the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel will also introduce the first-ever Duffy-themed weekend brunch at the resort. Here, guests will be able to meet Duffy and StellaLou before enjoying a delicious array of delicate bites and mocktails – plus kids can explore their passion for cooking in the Duffy-themed Junior Chef Class.
- In addition, the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel’s Ballet Café will feature StellaLou-themed desserts including:
- Almond chocolate caramel cakes
- Blueberry cupcakes
- Oreo blueberry cookies
- Ice creams
- And much more
- The Ballet Café offerings will be available every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Duffy Month.
Duffy and Friends at the hotels:
- With so many fun activities to do throughout each day of the Duffy Month, Shanghai Disney Resort’s two hotels offer the perfect place to relax during multi-day resort visits.
- Starting this September, Shanghai Disneyland Hotel will feature adorable Duffy-themed room amenities and overlays, inviting guests to experience even more “heartfelt moments” with Duffy and Friends.
Duffy-Themed Experience with Special Ticket Offers
- To celebrate the start of this special month, Shanghai Disney Resort is releasing a new limited-time ticket offer that gives guests a discount of approximately 20% on one-day non-dated tickets for admission to Shanghai Disneyland from August 29th through September 30th.
- These tickets will be on sale from August 12th to 25th across multiple official channels and platforms including:
- The resort’s official WeChat account
- Shanghai Disneyland Main Entrance ticket booth
- Disney Reservation Center
- The Resort’s travel trade partners
- More information about this offering can also be found on the above channels.
Travel in style:
- In order to make the Duffy Month celebrations even more exciting for guests, China Eastern Airlines is introducing a limited-time flight-hotel-park ticket promotion.
- Guests who purchase this promotion will receive two free round-trip flight tickets from select cities to Shanghai, provided by China Eastern Airlines.
- This special offer includes:
- One-night stay for two guests at the resort’s Toy Story Hotel
- Two single-day standard Shanghai Disneyland tickets
- A Duffy and Friends-themed afternoon tea for two
- This amazing package will be available from August 20th to September 20th, enabling guests to depart from:
- Guests will fly round-trip to Shanghai for free, enjoy a memorable stay at the Toy Story Hotel between September 2nd to 28th, and visit Shanghai Disneyland between September 2nd to 29th.
- Park tickets will be valid for the chosen dates of the guests’ hotel stay.
- Guests can purchase this package and find more information about this offering through the China Eastern Airlines official website and app.
- China Eastern Airlines just unveiled a new Disney-themed aircraft featuring Duffy and Friends! The plane took its maiden voyage on Monday, August 12, 2019!