For the first time in forever, Disney is releasing a new color collection! Inspired by Frozen, Arendelle Aqua will make it’s worldwide Disney Parks debut soon. Ahead of the official release Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can shop the collection during a pop-up event on September 10.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that Walt Disney World is hosting a V.I.PASSHOLDER pop-up event at Epcot to debut the newest color in their collection.
- Annual Passholders can discover the new Arendelle Aqua merchandise collection on Tuesday, September 10 from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at Future World West located to the right of Flavors from Fire.
- Passholders can be among the first to purchase this new color collection that is inspired by Frozen.
- This collection includes a wide assortment of items including:
- Minnie Mouse ear headband
- Spirit jersey
- Loungefly backpack
- Limited release pin
- Much more
- The best part? The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event!
- The Arendelle Aqua Collection officially debuts on Friday, September 13!
Good to know:
- Registration is not required to attend this event.
- A valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at event entrance and when purchasing Arendelle Aqua-themed food and beverage items.
- Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
Arendelle Aqua-themed treats:
- During the event, select Arendelle Aqua-themed treats across Epcot will be available for purchase, such as:
- A sponge cake
- Later this month, The Disney Parks Blog will share a foodie guide with additional treats making their way to the Walt Disney World Resort.
Where to find Arendelle Aqua treats:
- Sponge Cake – Available at Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- Available at Norway Beer Cart
- Available at Block and Hans
- Available at Sunshine Seasons
- Cupcake – Available at Sunshine Seasons
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning