In a mailer sent to Disney Visa cardholders it was revealed that Disney+ will feature live-specials. In addition, cardholders were given information about a special Disney+ offer.
- On a page that featured information about Disney+’s documentaries and unscripted series, they reveal the there will be live specials that will be exclusive to Disney+
- As Disney Streaming Services also operates ESPN+, the technology behind the app is designed to also show live events
- No additional information about what the live specials may be was revealed, but some are speculating that it could include movie premieres and other Disney events
About the Disney Visa Offer:
- Cardholders were given codes for two different Disney+ offers.
- Guests can purchase a 2-year subscription for $119.99 , which is $20 off the regular price
- Guests can alternatively purchase a 3-year subscription for $169.99 which is $40 off the regular price
- Neither offer is as generous as the expired D23 offer which was billed as the lowest price we would see
- Those that purchase through the Disney Visa offer will also be considered part of the Founders Circle
- Cardmembers will also get a digital poster from Lady and the Tramp