Citizen watch is celebrating Marvel 80 with the release of two Anniversary watches. Citizen revealed these new limited edition designs at last weekend’s New York Comic-Con.
- This past weekend, Citizen watch participated at New York Comic Con in celebration of the brand’s continued collaboration with Marvel.
- Citizen unveiled two new Marvel watch novelties:
- Both timepieces will be available for purchase in November. For pre-sale availability, please visit www.citizenwatch.com/marvel.
- To officially unveil these Limited Edition novelties, Citizen welcomed back their ambassador for all things Marvel, actor, comedian and YouTube sensation, Josh Peck.
Limited Edition Marvel 80th Anniversary timepiece:
- For the past 80 years, Marvel has inspired millions of fans with iconic characters and timeless stories that bring the Marvel Universe to the forefront of pop culture today.
- To celebrate its history and community, Citizen unveiled a Limited Edition Marvel 80th Anniversary timepiece featuring a dark blue dial with sunray finish and a matte transparent print of various Marvel logos from the past 80 years.
- Complete with a Super Titanium bracelet, the timepiece is limited to 1,939 pieces, commemorative of Marvel’s inaugural year.
- The Marvel 80th Anniversary Limited Edition timepiece will retail for $495.
Limited Edition Spider-Man timepiece
- To further recognize the Spider-Man franchise and this year’s Spider-Man: Far From Home film premiere, Citizen also unveiled a Limited Edition Spider-Man timepiece to honor everyone’s favorite neighborhood hero.
- The new timepiece features a grey compilation of iconic comic book covers with the original Spider-Man highlighted in full color on the dial.
- With a black leather strap and contrast red stitching, the timepiece is limited to 1,962 pieces, celebrating the year that Spider-Man was first introduced.
- The Spider-Man Limited Edition timepiece will retail for $450.
What they’re saying:
- Regina Fiedel, Vice President, Marketing of Citizen Watch America: “It is another exciting year for Citizen as we continue to develop our popular Marvel collection. We appreciate the continued support from comic enthusiasts as we create pieces that showcase the most iconic Marvel heroes, characters, and stories."
More from Citizen:
- In 2018 Citizen was named the Official Timepiece of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts.