Guests visiting Disneyland may soon see changes to the way they obtain FastPasses. Next week, three Tomorrowland attractions will begin offering FastPasses from a centralized set of kiosks.
- Starting October 15th, guests will no longer visit separate FastPass kiosks for several Tomorrowland attractions.
- Instead, a touch screen kiosk located in front of the Tomorrowland Theater will offer FastPasses for these attractions:
- Space Mountain (Hyperspace Mountain)
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Additionally, the new machines will no longer print paper FastPasses, which have only served as a reminder since the resort rolled out MaxPass and made other changes to the FastPass program in 2017.
- Guests will be able to view their FastPass return times by linking their ticket to the Disneyland app.
- Currently, this change is intended to be a test and may evolve based on guest feedback.