Painting with a Twist is inviting Disney fans to join them in celebrating the upcoming theatrical release of Frozen 2. The art studio will be offering multiple special painting classes for kids and kids at heart.
- The DIY art studio has more than 320 locations nationwide, which hold painting parties that spark imagination and socialization.
- Starting October 22, Painting with a Twist studios will offer limited-edition Frozen 2 painting events at participating locations.
- Guests can choose from a Mommy & Me painting of Anna and Olaf or a Pick Your Character painting where guests can choose between Anna, Elsa or Olaf.
- You can take a look at the schedule of Frozen 2 painting events on the Painting with a Twist website.
- At Painting with a Twist studios across the country, guests come together to share a creative social experience with friends and art.
- An experience at Painting with a Twist is led by local artists, and guests gather in a relaxing party atmosphere with a casual step-by-step process that transforms bare canvases into fun art.
- Frozen 2 will hit theaters November 22.
What they’re saying:
- Katherine LeBlanc, Chief Marketing Officer of Painting with a Twist: "We have many loyal guests who are Disney lovers themselves or have children in their lives who are excited to experience this special movie release. We're thrilled to be the premiere destination for Frozen 2 painting events for the whole family to create both memories and art."
About Painting with a Twist:
- At Painting with a Twist studios across the country, guests come together to share a social experience with friends, art and the option to BYOB.
- The company’s charitable arm, Painting with a Purpose, raises money for local charities through monthly events at all locations and hit the $5 million-dollar mark in funds donated this year.