Lunar New Year and California Food & Wine Festival will return to the Disneyland Resort in early 2020.
Lunar New Year
- This January Disney California Adventure brings back 24 exciting days of Lunar New Year.
- From January 17-February 9, 2020, guests of all ages can join in the fun as Disney celebrates the Year of the Mouse.
- The event will feature:
- Multicultural performances
- Fun-filled activities
- Beautiful décor
- Delicious cuisine
- Specialty merchandise
Did you know?:
- Lunar New Year is a celebration of the traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures.
- Favorite Disney characters will be part of the festive season as they join guests in commemorating the holiday.
- Throughout the Lunar New Year event, guests can enjoy “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession,” a bright and bold performance hosted by Mulan and her faithful dragon, Mushu.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
- Explore the delicious goodness of California during Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
- From February 28-April 21, 2020 guests can indulge their senses with California-inspired bites, wine, and beer during this annual festival.
- In addition to tasty treats, the Food & Wine festival features:
- Live entertainment
- Culinary seminars
- Culinary demonstrations
- This year’s event will host more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces, featuring small plates, specialty wines and craft beers.
- Guests wishing to sample a variety of culinary offerings can purchase the Sip and Savor Pass.
- Kids can even join in on the fun with hands-on “cooking” experiences with Chef Goofy!
- Finally, a new line of event merchandise will be offered that includes:
- Festival-themed headwear
- Kitchen gadgets