Hulu’s new original series, High Fidelity will debut on Valentine’s Day 2020 with all 10 episodes available to stream. Along with announcing its premiere, Hulu shared eight first look images of Zoë Kravitz’s Rob, a record store owner at the center of the series.
- Hulu has shared first look images at their upcoming original series High Fidelity starring Zoë Kravitz.
- The series is an adaptation of the Nick Hornby novel and the 2000 film of the same name, this time though, told from a female perspective.
- In addition to her starring role as Rob, Kravitz also serves as executive producer of the series.
- All 10 episodes of High Fidelity will premiere on February 14, 2020.
High Fidelity First Look:
- “A departure from Nick Hornby’s 1995 novel and beloved 2000 film, Hulu’s High Fidelity centers on Rob, a female record store owner in the rapidly gentrified neighborhood of Crown Heights, Brooklyn who revisits past relationships through music and pop culture, while trying to get over her one true love.”
High Fidelity also stars:
- Da’Vine Joy Randolph
- David H. Holmes
- Jake Lacy
- Kingsley Ben-Adir
- Written by:
- Veronica West
- Sarah Kucserka
- Executive produced by:
- Zoë Kravitz
- Midnight Radio’s
- Josh Appelbaum
- André Nemec
- Jeff Pinkner
- Scott Rosenberg
- Nick Hornby
- Jeff Reiner
- Jesse Peretz will direct and executive produce the pilot.
- Midnight Radio’s Adrienne Erickson will serve as producer.
- The series is produced by ABC Signature Studios, part of Disney Television Studios.
- The series was originally to be developed for Disney+ appealing to a younger audience.
- However during the creative development process, the story headed in a more mature direction. Instead of scrapping the idea altogether, Disney moved the series to Hulu allowing the creative team to follow their vision for the series.