Cosmos, the hit science docuseries, is set to return to National Geographic. A teaser has been released for Cosmos: Possible Worlds announcing that the series will return on March 9, 2020.
- National Geographic offers the following description of the upcoming season of Cosmos: Possible Worlds:
- This out-of-this-world trip through space and time will transport viewers across 13.8 billion years of cosmic evolution and deep into the future.
- Cosmos: Possible Worlds will be the third season of the Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning series.
- The series is executive-produced, written and directed by Ann Druyan and executive-produced by Seth MacFarlane, Brannon Braga, who also is co-writer and director of the series, and Jason Clark.
- Famed astrophysicist and pop-culture icon, Neil deGrasse Tyson will return to host the series.
ICYMI – More National Geographic News:
- The newest season of Running Wild with Bear Grylls made its debut on National Geographic on November 5.
- National Geographic has announced that five actors have joined the cast of the global anthology series, Genius: Aretha.
- “Women: The National Geographic Image Collection” is a special issue (November 2019) of National Geographic Magazine and the first issue ever to be written and photographed exclusively by women.