Just in time for the premiere of Frozen 2, special movie inspired experiences will be coming to Epcot on November 22 including a new treat and new looks for Elsa and Anna.
- Fans of Frozen are in for a cool time as the Disney Parks Blog announces Epcot will be celebrating Frozen 2 with all-new experiences starting on November 22.
- Guests can kick off the day by stopping at Royal Sommerhus in the Norway pavilion to visit Anna and Elsa.
- The royal sisters will be celebrating their new epic adventure and both Anna and Elsa will have new looks inspired by Frozen 2.
- Additionally while visiting the Norway pavilion, guests can stop byThe Fjording Shop where they’ll have a chance to purchase brand new Elsa and Anna costumes for kids inspired by Frozen 2.
- Can’t wait that long? Be sure to check out all the Frozen 2 merchandise available now.
“I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face!:”
- Another new Frozen offer debuting on November 22, is a cupcake filled with chocolate buttercream decorated with fire frosting and topped off with a white chocolate Bruni! Find this delicious treat at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe.
- There are even more treats inspired by Frozen 2 available at Epcot and throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
Even more Frozen fun:
- On top of new treats and regal meet and greetings, guests will encounter other warm surprises exclusively available on November 22 at Epcot.
- Plus view the new film over at AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24, enjoy delicious treats, and check out the photo opportunities exclusive to Disney Springs.