Today marks the 91st birthday of Mickey and Minnie Mouse and to celebrate the occasion, the Disney Parks Blog has released a new poster for the ne Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World.
- The underwater poster shows off some of the crazy fun guests will experience while riding this new attraction.
- In the upcoming weeks, the Disney Parks Blog promises to share more posters for the attraction as we near its opening.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is set to open in Spring 2020 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and in 2022 at Disneyland Park.
- P.S. — you can check out a cool 3D version of the poster over on Walt Disney World’s Facebook page.
About Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway:
- When the upcoming Hollywood Studios attraction was announced at the 2017 D23 Expo, it was revealed that Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Railway will utilize "two and a half D” technology that doesn't require glasses.
- This immersive ride will take guests into the cartoon world where they become part of the adventure.
- The attraction takes place at a movie theater that’s premiering a new cartoon short starring Mickey and Minnie.
- The film will feature Mickey and Minnie preparing for a picnic. As they set out for their afternoon, they’ll drive alongside a train that’s being engineered by none other than Goofy.
- Thanks to some movie magic, guests watching the film will slip into the story and join Goofy on his train for a wacky, wild ride.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will feature a new catchy theme song created especially for the attraction.
- Additionally, Chris Willis will score the attraction, employing a 65-piece orchestra for the task
- The teams helping create the attraction are currently working with partners at Disney Television Animation to keep the characters and storyline authentic – and allow guests to join Mickey and his friends like never before.