With Walt Disney World parks about to reopen, and with more hotels welcoming guests in the coming months, Disney has now opened their 60-day booking window for dining and experience reservations.
- Walt Disney World guests with confirmed park tickets and guests with hotel reservations can now book dining reservations up to 60-days prior to their visit.
- The Disney Parks Blog announced that as part of the resort’s reopening, they are now offering additional dining and experience reservations.
- As of July 7, guests can take advantage of the 60-day booking window to reserve their spot at restaurants in the parks, at Disney Springs and at select table-service dining in Disney Resort hotels.
Good to Know:
- In-Park Dining: Theme park guests will need valid park admission and a reservation for park entry through the new Disney Park Pass system, as well as a dining reservation for in-park, table-service restaurants for the same park on the same date. Dining reservations do not guarantee admission to the park.
- Disney Resort Hotel Dining: A confirmed dining reservation is required for day guests and reservations are highly recommended for guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.
- Disney Springs Dining: Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations.
Mobile Check In on My Disney Experience App:
- Disney has added a new feature to the My Disney Experience app. Guests can use mobile check-in, which allows them to bypass the line at the podium and check in for dining reservations on their own mobile devices.
- Please note, this feature is only for select Walt Disney World Resort table-service restaurants.
- For reservations, booking windows and other offerings, visit the “Know Before You Go” page.
- Guests can visit Walt Disney World resort website for more information about the menus, offerings, and safety practices at each restaurant.
- For more information, please visit our Walt Disney World Reopening Guide.Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning