Hollywood. 1939. 5 passengers set foot on an elevator and into a nightmare. Now, using the magic of modern day technology, the Disney Parks Blog has posted the latest in their series of “Ride and Learn” videos, this one about the legendary Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- The Disney Parks Blog has released another video in their “Ride and Learn” video series, with today’s entry focusing on the long abandoned Hollywood Tower Hotel that sits at the end of Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and plays host to The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- The attraction opened in 1994 as part of the park’s first major expansion which saw the addition of Sunset Boulevard and the looming tower at the end of the street and became an immediate fan favorite, being replicated at other Disney Parks around the world.
- In the video above, you’ll discover a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind, a dimension of … lots of cool facts about one of the most iconic attractions at Walt Disney World. Whether this is your first or 50th trip into The Twilight Zone, there will probably be something here that lies beyond the deepest, darkest corner of your imagination.
- This edition of the Ride and Learn Series was posted to help get into the spooky Halloween mood as we draw nearer to the holiday on October 31st.
- Past videos in the series have been focused on: