Patton Oswalt and Jordan Blum, the creators of Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K., sat down with Marvel’s Ryan Penagos, better known as Agent M, to talk about their upcoming new comic series “M.O.D.O.K.: Head Games.”
- Oswalt and Blum are the creators of the new stop-motion animated series Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K., coming soon to Hulu.
- The creative pair are also writing a four-part mini comic series based on the character titled “M.O.D.O.K.: Head Games.”
- Blum and Oswalt put their own spin on the classic Marvel villain while also pulling from previous versions of the character that fans have grown to love over the years.
- Oswalt explained that their series will “look at his origin story from a different angle,” which will allow readers to see that M.O.D.O.K. is on a “kind of justified mission of vengeance.”
- The first issue of “M.O.D.O.K.: Head Games” will be available this December.
More on Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K.:
- While we do not yet have a specific release date, Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K. is coming soon to Hulu.
- Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K. centers around an egomaniacal supervillain with a really big head and a really little body, who struggles to maintain control of his evil organization and his demanding family.
- The series features the voice talents of:
- Patton Oswalt
- Aimee Garcia
- Ben Schwartz
- Melissa Fumero
- Wendi McLendon-Covey
- Beck Bennet
- Jon Daly
- Sam Richardson
- Marvel’s M.O.D.O.K. is created and written by executive producers Jordan Blum and Patton Oswalt.
- Brett Crawley, Robert Maitia, Grant Gish, Joe Quesada, Karim Zreik and Jeph Loeb also serve as executive producers.