- Deadline has revealed the ten cast members who will play the kids of Gabrielle Union and Zach Braff in the Disney+ remake of Cheaper by the Dozen.
- The duo’s ten kids will be played by:
- The new adaptation is co-written by Kenya Barris (ABC’s black-ish) who also serves as executive producer.
- Gabrielle Union also serves as a producer along with Shawn Levy, who directed the 2003 remake starring Steve Martin, which returned to Disney+ today.
- Gail Lerner is signed on to direct and the film is expected to start streaming sometime in 2022.