Hasbro is making it even easier for fans of their amazing collectibles to acquire the items they love. As of March 10th, the company has launched Hasbro Pulse in the UK so fans in Europe can shop top brands like Power Rangers, Star Wars, Fortnite and more.
- Hasbro has announced that their online destination Hasbro Pulse, will now officially launch a second site dedicated to consumers based in the UK.
- Previously, Hasbro Pulse had only been available to fans and collectors in the United States and Canada.
- Hasbro Pulse serves as a source for Hasbro product offerings, news, and experiences for iconic Hasbro properties including:
- G.I. Joe
- Power Rangers
- Star Wars
- Launching today, Wednesday, March 10th, the UK site will be accessible via HasbroPulse.co.uk.
- Hasbro Pulse will offer UK based fans unique access to Hasbro’s collector-focused brands with plans to continue the platform’s roll out to other European markets.
- As with Hasbro Pulse US, Hasbro Pulse UK will feature hot new product releases and host programs specifically for the collector community, including pre-order launches, behind-the-scenes content, fan-focused events, and much more.
- Fans in the UK will also have the option to be part of Hasbro Pulse Premium – the ultimate status upgrade that gives fans member-only perks including free shipping, early access to product drops and more.
What They’re Saying:
- Eric Nyman, Hasbro Chief Consumer Officer: “We are proud to bring Hasbro Pulse to the engaged and vibrant UK audience. The passion for Hasbro’s brands and immersive experiences spans the globe. We are thrilled to make our offerings accessible to our fans in the UK beginning today and are working to open up the Hasbro Pulse opportunity in other markets worldwide.”