- Walt Disney Animation Studios has released a new immersive experience that takes Guests through the land of Kumandra.
- As you scroll through the interactive website, you’ll explore the distinct lands of Kumandra and the characters who call each place home.
- When you enter, you’ll get a run-down of the events that led to the Kumandra we see in the film with the lands of Heart, Tail, Talon, Spine, and Fang.
- As you go through each area, you can check out the artwork and learn more about the distinct sections.
- You also get a chance to learn more about characters that reside in the lands, with concept art and details from the artists on how they were created.
- The experience is very well done and seeing concept art leading to the creation of both the lands and characters is worth exploring the website.
Raya and the Last Dragon is now playing in theaters and on Disney+ through Premier Access.