The Disneyland Resort has extended Legacy Passholder discounts and introduced a new way to validate discount categories.
- Disneyland has announced a new way to validate Legacy Passholder discounts based on Passport type while shopping or dining.
- To do this, you’ll need to link your passport to your Disney account.
- Once it’s all set up, you can simply open the Disneyland mobile app, go to “Tickets and Passes” and your barcode will be available for shops and dining locations. Keep in mind you’ll also need your passport and valid photo ID).
- Legacy Passholder discounts will show an expiration date of April 30, 2021, but will continue to be extended until new membership offerings are announced.
Passport Discount Categories:
- Legacy Passholder Discount A: Disney Premier Passport, Disney Signature Plus and Disney Signature
- Legacy Passholder Discount B: Disney Deluxe, Disney Flex, Disney Southern California and Disney Southern California Select
- To see a full list of all the discounts available, you can click here.
Passport Previously Linked to Disney Account:
- If you have your passport already linked to your Disney account, a digital discount ticket will be automatically linked via the Disneyland mobile app.
- Disney says that it may take a few days for the discount barcode to appear.
Steps to Manually Link Digital Discount Ticket to Disney Account:
- If your digital discount ticket has not been automatically linked to your Disney account, please contact Passholder Member Services at (714) 781-4567 or use the chat feature via the Disneyland app to receive your ticket code.
- To access the chat feature, open the Disneyland app, sign into your Disney account, tap on the bottom, right menu button, and click “chat with us.”
- Once you have your code, please follow these easy steps to link your digital discount ticket code to your Disney account through the Disneyland app.
- Download the Disneyland app from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the Disneyland app and tap on the bottom, right menu button
- Tap “Tickets and Passes”
- Sign into your Disney account, or create a new account (online registration required)
- Tap “Link Tickets and Passes”
- Enter the Legacy Passholder discount ticket code provided
If you need help with the linking process, you can contact Passholder Member Services at (714) 781-4567 or use the Disneyland app “chat with us” feature.