ABC News will present special coverage of the trial of Derek Chauvin beginning Monday, March 29 at 10:00 am ET.
- ABC News has announced special coverage of the trial of Derek Chauvin who was charged with the murder of George Floyd.
- Coverage will be lead by World News Tonight Anchor David Muir along with ABC News Live Prime Anchor Linsey Davis, GMA3: What You Need To Know Co-anchor T.J. Holmes, Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas, Senior National Correspondent Terry Moran, Congressional Correspondent Rachel Scott, Correspondent Steve Osunsami, Chief Legal Analyst Dan Abrams, Legal Analyst Terri Austin, and Correspondent Alex Perez, and World News Now Co-anchor Kenneth Moton reporting from Minneapolis.
Where to Check Out Coverage:
- ABC News Live streaming coverage will be anchored by Diane Macedo in the morning and Terry Moran in the afternoon with on-the-ground reporting from Alex Perez, Kenneth Moton, and Correspondent Kyra Phillips in Minneapolis. ABC News Live will also have analysis during an expanded 90-minute ABC News Live Prime with Linsey Davis at 7:00 pm ET and 9:00 pm ET.
- ABC News Digital will have a live blog for the opening and closing statements, the jury’s verdict, and additional coverage of key takeaways from the trial. On Location will also provide video coverage.
- ABC News Radio will have live coverage of the opening statements with Correspondent Mark Remillard in Minneapolis who will offer reports and livestreams on ABC News’ Instagram account. They will also have live coverage of the closing arguments and verdict along with a primetime special at the conclusion.
- ABC News’ podcast Start Here hosted by Brad Mielke will provide ongoing coverage with updates from ABC News’ reporters and analysts.
- ABC NewsOne, an affiliate news service of ABC News providing content to 200 ABC affiliates, will have full coverage with reporters Ike Ejiochi and Reena Roy.