Hulu has ordered a three-part docuseries on the rise and fall of fashion brand Von Dutch by Intellectual Property Corporation.
- Deadline reports that Hulu has ordered a documentary series on the rise and fall of trucker hat fashion brand Von Dutch.
- The Von Dutch brand was created by American artist Kenny Howard who was inpiried by the hot rod culture of the 60s. It was sold by his daughter after his death in 1992 where it began its explosive popularity with celebrities in the 2000s but ultimately ended with infighting among the owners leading to the downfall.
- The three-part series is based on the true story from the Intellectual Property Corporation who also produced This Is Paris for YouTube.
- Eli Holzman and Aaron Saidman from Intellectual Property Corporation along with Sheila Conlin and Andrew Renzi are executive producing.
- Renzi is also directing the docuseries.