As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for April 5th-10th. The show will welcome actors, musicians and authors who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of March 22-27:
- Monday, April 5
- Ben Falcone (Thunder Force)
- Brandi Carlile (Broken Horses)
- Ken Lindner (Career Choreography)
- Tuesday, April 6
- Wednesday, April 7
- Melissa McCarthy & Octavia Spencer (Thunder Force)
- Cooking with Nadia Caterina Munno
- Thursday, April 8
- Friday, April 9
- Performance by Luke Bryan
- Cooking with Chef Millie Peartree
- Saturday, April 10
- Binge This! with Andrea Boehlke
- Cooking with Melissa Clark
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.