Bob Iger, Executive Chairman of The Walt Disney Company and Chairman of the Board of Directors, will be receiving an honorary award at this year’s Clio Awards.
- News comes from The Hollywood Reporter that Bob Iger will be receiving an honorary award at this year’s Clio Awards taking place on April 28.
- The award show honors excellence in advertising and those who bring the industry forward.
- Iger will take part in a fireside chat where he will give insights into his leadership and success at Disney moderated by Asad Ayaz, President of Marketing at The Walt Disney Studios, who received the 2019 The Hollywood Reporter & Clio Entertainment Marketing Mastermind Award.
How to Watch:
- The Clio Awards: Creativity Unmasked virtual event will take place on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 12:00 pm ET, hosted by actress and producer Andrea Savage.
- You can sign up here to watch the virtual event for free.
About the Clio Awards:
“Founded in 1959 to honor excellence in advertising, the Clio Awards today celebrates bold work that propels the advertising industry forward, inspires a competitive marketplace of ideas and fosters meaningful connections within the creative community.
Annually, The Clio Awards brings together leading creative talent for an exclusive and collaborative judging experience to select the entries that will win the coveted Grand, Gold, Silver and Bronze Clio statues.”
Learn more about the Clio Awards here.