LEGOLAND Florida is premiering its new hands-on PLANET LEGOLAND experience on April 16th, with a special Annual Passholder preview event on the 15th.
- LEGOLAND Florida has announced that their new hands-on experience, PLANET LEGOLAND, will officially open on April 16th.
- A special Annual Passholder preview event will be held a day before the opening date on April 15th.
- The experience invites visitors to help build the world of their dreams through LEGO bricks.
- 4 themed build stations surround a 6-foot wide LEGO globe at the center of the experience, which will house their creation when they’re finished.
- The stations are themed to a castle spaceship, a pirate ship, a surfing dragon, and a racing tortoise.
- There is also a DUPLO station for children with smaller hands.
- The experience encourages kids to use their imagination and think outside of the box.
- Before adding their models to the globe, guests are encouraged to take a selfie with their creation and share it using #RebuildTheWorld.
- Safety measures include:
- Keeping parties 6-feet apart, which is easy to do because the central globe is 6-feet wide.
- Face masks must be worn at all times inside PLANET LEGOLAND.
- Capacity will be managed to prevent overcrowding.
- Hand sanitizer is available before and after the experience.
- All bricks will be “quarantined” for 72 hours after being sanitized.
- Build stations will be cleaned several times per day.
- LEGOLAND Florida is the home of the first PLANET LEGOLAND experience, which will be coming this spring and summer to the following LEGOLAND destinations around the world:
- LEGOLAND California Resort
- LEGOLAND Billund Resort
- LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort
- LEGOLAND Japan Resort
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort
- LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
What They’re Saying:
- Rex Jackson, LEGOLAND Florida Resort President: “During the past 12 months, we’ve all learned how resilient and creative our children are. They can play out stories, discover details and feel the sense of accomplishment when they build and play with LEGO. With PLANET LEGOLAND, there are no rules, just unlimited creativity, empowering children to make the world a brighter place.”
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning