As we enter a new week of television programming, Good Morning America has announced their guests for April 26th-May 1st. The show will welcome actors, authors, and lifestyle experts who will discuss their current and upcoming projects.
- Every day millions of Americans tune in to ABC’s long running morning news show Good Morning America or GMA for the latest national news and entertainment.
- The network has shared their guests list for the upcoming week which features authors, actors and more.
- Good Morning America airs Monday-Friday (7:00-9:00 am EST), on the ABC Television Network.
GMA Guests for the Week of April 26-May 1:
- Monday, April 26 – GMA’s Oscars After Party
- Jason Bolden, Brad Goreski and Ade Samuel (Red Carpet Fashion)
- DJ D-Nice
- Melissa Garcia (Fashion tips)
- Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday, April 28
- Actor Billy Porter (Pose)
- Leslie Jordan (How Y'all Doing?)
- Thursday, April 29
- Michael B. Jordan (Without Remorse)
- Friday, April 30
- Director & writer Janet Mock (Pose)
- Saturday, May 1
- Binge This! with Janine Rubenstein
- Cooking with Genevieve Ko
- Deals and Steals with Tory Johnson
Good Morning America is a two-hour, live program anchored by Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, Michael Strahan and Ginger Zee is the chief meteorologist.