The ultimate space weapon, the Death Star may be capable of destroying planets and now it’s served as inspiration for an ultra high end collectible set from Kross Studio.
- Newly founded company Kross Studio has collaborated with Lucasfilm on a brand-new Star Wars-inspired set that pays tribute to the iconic space saga.
- The Death Star-inspired Ultimate Collector Sets features a Death Star Tourbillon watch and a replica case designed after kyber crystal armored crates.
- With an edition size of just 10 pieces, this ultra high end collectible is available now and is perfect for fans who savor Star Wars history as much as high-end design objects.
- Crafted to the finest standards of Swiss design and engineering, this set is an excellent companion for collectors.
- The Death Star Tourbillon watch sells for $150,000 and collector’s may select their edition number from those available.
Kross Studio brings the power of the Death Star to life in their new, high-end watch and case collection.
- Fully hand-assembled and hand-painted
- Inscribed in the Aurebesh language
- Made of wood and aluminum
- Nine storage units with three removable capsules that contain:
- The Death Star Tourbillon watch
- Three accompanying timepiece straps
- Genuine movie prop kyber crystal (Rogue One: A Star Wars Story)
Let’s Get Technical:
- Death Star-inspired Tourbillon cage makes one revolution per minute
- House-developed manual-winding mechanical movement delivers 5-day power reserve
- Hands orbit 360 degrees around the tourbillon
- A traditional crown system has been replaced by an inset push-button system
- D-ring shaped crown on the case back for winding the watch
- Hour hand is shaped after the Imperial-Class Star Destroyer
- Minute hand appears as a Super-Class Star Destroyer
- Fixed hours wheel is inspired by the lighting halls embedded in the Imperial vessels
Only 10 of these Death Star-inspired Collector Sets will ever be produced, but their launch is just the first of more exciting Star Wars-inspired products to come from Kross Studio.