This May, guests visiting Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will have the opportunity to meet conservationist Dr. Guy Harvey in a safe and physically distant way.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- World-renowned artist and conservationist Dr. Guy Harvey will return to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on Saturday, May 15th and Sunday May 16th.
- The weekend event will be filled with exciting new merchandise and opportunities for fans to connect with Dr. Harvey in a safe and physically distant way.
- Included with park admission, guests can meet Dr. Harvey with health and safety modifications in place, including:
- Limited capacity and physically distant meeting locations
- Protective face coverings required for all guests age 2 and older
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation of surfaces and ample availability of hand sanitizer in merchandise locations.
- Contact-free merchandise signing opportunities with Dr. Harvey.
- Throughout the weekend, fans will enjoy the opportunity to meet Dr. Guy Harvey and purchase new merchandise, including an all-new book!
Meet & Greet Times
Saturday, March 15
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Sunday, March 16
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Early Access to Guy Harvey’s Underwater World:
- Park guests will be able to purchase Dr. Harvey’s new memoir titled Guy Harvey’s Underwater World before it is publicly available in June, with the exciting opportunity to have it signed in-person by the author.
- In his fifth published book, Dr. Harvey’s global fishing and diving adventures are presented in strikingly beautiful, visually stunning scenes during his expeditions around the world.
- A portion of sales benefit ocean conservation, research and education through the Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation (GHOF), a non-profit organization dedicated to saving the seas by supporting groundbreaking scientific research and helping foster the next generation of ocean conservationists.
- From art for the home to artwork that fans can wear, a wide selection of canvases, hats, shirts and more are available for purchase at the park.
- Plus, for this weekend only, guests can get their purchases signed by Dr. Harvey in person at the Xcursions Gift Shop.
Good to Know:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is committed to the health and safety of guests, employees, and the animals in their care. The park has worked diligently with state and local health experts, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety, and cleanliness standards.
- For detailed information about the measures that guests can expect when visiting the park, including key operational changes, visit buschgardens.com/tampa/safety