Guests traveling to Walt Disney World should note that a popular eatery at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will only be available through Early July as it gets ready to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World.
- The Wave… of American Flavors & The Wave Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World will be unavailable this summer as it undergoes refurbishment to get this space ready for the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. Reservations will be available through July 15, 2021.
- Until then, guests can Delight in fresh American cuisine at this stylishly contemporary restaurant and lounge and dine on new American cuisine inspired by a passion for locally and regionally sourced ingredients, accompanied by new world wines and tasty craft beers.
- Guests can start their day with a classic a la carte American breakfast such as eggs Benedict or dive into the restaurant’s signature sweet potato pancakes served with pecan-honey butter and a side of sausage or bacon.
- At lunch, guests can opt for robust sandwiches, signature burgers, or an assortment of fresh salads.
- Dinner offers such distinctive dishes as grilled beef tenderloin and seared potato gnocchi, then guests can cap off their meal with crème brûlée and a divine dessert selection.
- Please note that in order to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel, a confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel.