Two MLB Stars are set to make a guest appearance on the Disney Junior hit animated series, Puppy Dog Pals, on Friday, May 14th, according to ET.
- Los Angeles Dodger Mookie Betts and Philidelphia Philly Andrew McCutchen are set to get animated and are lending their voices for an episode of Disney Junior’s animated series, Puppy Dog Pals.
- The episode, titled “7th Inning Fetch,” will see characters Bob, Bingo, and Rolly join Teddy Peppercorn and his granddaughter, Sophie, at the Baseball hall of fame. Sophie is excited to meet her favorite player, Markus Bestie (played by Betts) and get her baseball card autographed, but when the card goes missing, the pups go on a mission to find it. McCutchen is set to play a cool card-playing dog named “Cutch” in the episode.
- Reportedly, both players are big fans of the series, with Betts even wearing Puppy Dog Pals cleats during a players weekend in 2019.
- Puppy Dog Pals follows fun-loving pug puppies, brothers Bingo and Rolly, who have thrill-seeking appetites that take them on exhilarating adventures in their neighborhood and around the globe. Whether helping their owner Bob, assisting a friend in need or exploring with their pal Keia, the pugs’ motto is that life is more exciting with your best friend by your side. Each episode features two 11-minute stories that showcase Bingo and Rolly’s similarities and differences while demonstrating positive lessons about friendship, problem-solving, collaboration, creativity and adventure.
- The episode of Disney Junior's Puppy Dog Pals premieres Friday, May 14 at 10 a.m. ET/PT on Disney Channel and in the DisneyNOW app.