The biggest night for mutantkind is nearly upon the Marvel Universe with The Hellfire Gala launching next month. Today, Marvel has revealed some of the real life celebrities who will appear in the pages of this mega event crossover.
- This June, one unforgettable night will determine the future of the Marvel Universe as with the launch of Marvel’s inaugural mutant event of the year: THE HELLFIRE GALA.
- For Krakoa’s biggest night, real-world celebrities will make their biggest Marvel Comics appearances and debuts alongside the X-Men, Avengers, and more.
- Told across 12 different tie-in titles, the Hellfire Gala will unfold through different perspectives and viewpoints surrounding a single night on Krakoa.
- As Krakoa opens its gates to the world, the Gala will go down in history for its shocking twists, incredible Mutant Fashion looks, and surprise appearances from heroes and celebrities alike.
Celebrity to Spot:
- Among the guests attending the Gala are talk show hosts, sports superstars, musicians, writers, actors, and other icons.
- Figures like Eminem, Conan O’Brien, Alex Morgan, Megan Rapinoe, Ira Glass, and Pete Alonso, are on the guest list – and the list keeps growing.
- Find out just who else will show up when Hellfire Gala launches this June.
The Hellfire Gala’s Chapters:
- Hellions #12 – on sale 6/2, written by Zeb Wells; art by Stephen Segovia
- Marauders #21 – on sale 6/2, written by Gerry Duggan & Chris Claremont; art by Matteo Lolli and John Bolton
- X-Force #20 – on sale 6/2, written by Benjamin Percy; art by Marvel Stormbreaker Joshua Cassara
- X-Men #21 – on sale 6/9, written by Jonathan Hickman; art by Russell Dauterman, Nick Dragotta, Sara Pichelli, and Lucas Werneck
- Excalibur #21 – on sale 6/9, written by Tini Howard; art by Marcus To
- New Mutants #19 – on sale 6/16, written by Vita Ayala; art by Alex Lins
- Planet-Size X-Men #1 – on sale 6/16, written by Gerry Duggan; art by Pepe Larraz
- X-Corp #2 – on sale 6/16, written by Tini Howard; art by Alberto Foche
- S.W.O.R.D. #6 – on sale 6/23, written by Al Ewing; art by Valerio Schiti
- Wolverine #13 – on sale 6/23, written by Benjamin Percy; art by Scot Eaton
- Way of X #3 – on sale 6/23, written by Si Spurrier; art by Bob Quinn
- X-Factor #10 – on sale 6/30, written by Leah Williams; art by David Baldeón
What They’re Saying:
- Mike Pasciullo, Vice President, Marketing and Communications at Marvel: “The Hellfire Gala will be the culmination of months of anticipation, and as one of the biggest nights in X-Men history, it only made sense that the nation of Krakoa would invite some of the world’s biggest stars to witness it for themselves. We thank all of our special guests for joining us for this exclusive in-world event, along with the incredible artists who brought them to life on the page.”
More Marvel Comics:
- For the latest news and reviews of what’s happening in the Marvel Universe, be sure to check out our weekly show Marvel Time. Mack and Benji discuss the latest in comics, share their pick of the week, and talk about all things Marvel!