Located in EPCOT’s Italy pavilion in World Showcase, Gelateria Toscana features walk-up windows in which to order your delicious treats and beverages. To give park fans an idea of where the new gelateria is, the new offering takes the place of a cart that was used as one of the starting points of the former Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure, with the cart standing dormant in its later years before making way for the delectable Italian desserts and drinks.
Gelateria Toscana is on the World Showcase promenade, not deeper inside the Italy pavilion, and does not have a designated seating area, so those looking for a table or bench might have to take a few steps into the pavilion or further. It should also be noted that Mobile Order is not available at this location, and it is walk-up only.
The Menu Features:
- Gelati in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘cream, stracciatella, strawberry, or tiramisù
- Sorbetti in a Waffle Cone or Cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with your choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisù – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
- Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine are also available