Disney has announced a new animated series coming in 2022 to Disney Junior — Alice’s Wonderland Bakery.
- Disney has announced Alice’s Wonderland Bakery, coming to Disney Junior in 2022.
- The series will center on Alice, the great-granddaughter of the original heroine, and a young baker at the enchanted Wonderland Bakery as it celebrates the creativity of food, self-expression, and shares lessons on friendship, collaboration, and community.
- Alice’s pals will also make an appearance on the show including:
- Fergie, a white rabbit
- Hattie, her madcap friend
- Rosa, the Princess of Hearts
- The show is geared to kids ages 2-7 and their families and each episode will feature two 11-minute stories.
- Chelsea Beyl (Doc McStuffins) serves as executive producer. Frank Montagna (Elena of Avalor) is co-executive producer and art director, and Nathan Chew (Elena of Avalor) is supervising director.
- John Kavanaugh (Sofia the First) is the songwriter/music director, and Matthew Margeson (Rocketman) serves as composer.
- The series is a production of Disney Television Animation.
What They’re Saying:
- Joe D’Ambrosia, SVP, Original Programming, and General Manager, Disney Junior: “The magic and mischief of Alice in Wonderland has been treasured by millions for over a century, and we are delighted to introduce this version of a young Alice and her charming friends to a whole new generation. Inspired by the sense of connection that food brings about—and recipes filled with enchantment and heart—the series will showcase whimsical stories with relatable themes for our Disney Junior audience.”