It has been reported that National Geographic has ordered three new unscripted series including a Brain Games spinoff, and a 1980s pop culture countdown.
- Deadline has reported that National Geographic has ordered three new unscripted series for the network.
- You can learn more about each series below.
The ‘80s: Top Ten:
- The series will be hosted by Rob Lowe, featuring six top-10 countdowns of 1980s pop culture as voted on by a panel of experts.
- The series will feature memorable moments, toys, fast food, commercials, and more.
- It will be produced by Nutopia and executive produced by Rob Lowe, Jane Root, Matt Edmonds, and Nicola Moody.
Brain Games On The Road:
- This spinoff series from Brain Games will have Americans test their brainpower taking on friends and family.
- Each episode will be hosted by Chuck Nice, placing two teams of four players against each other with mind-bending games designed for at-home play.
- The series is executive produced by Casey Kriley, Jo Sharon, James Rowley, and co-executive produced by Lisa Pegnato.
Called To The Wild:
- The series will see human and dog teams survive in the wild.
- Each week three new teams of humans and dogs will go on a 10-day wilderness challenge to test survival skills and the strength of their bond.
- The team that shows the most teamwork will be declared the winner.
- The series is executive produced by Jordana Hochman, Eric Hoberman, and Steve Rankin for ITV Entertainment and Mark Wescott and Duncan Gaudin for Marshal Bishop.