- Labbett, who first appeared on the U.K. version of The Chase will be joining the panel of chasers for ABC’s version of the hit trivia game show.
- Labbett joins a panel that already included James Holzhauer, Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter.
- Holzhauer actually faced off with Labbett on the Game Show Network version of the show, where Labbett was a chaser and Holzhauer was actually a contestant.
- Labbett has also competed on game shows like Mastermind, Brain Teaser and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.
- The Chase will return to ABC for its second season on Sunday, June 6. See the announcement of Labbett’s arrival in the video below:
About The Chase:
- “The Chase is back as the heart-racing quiz show where three competitors must pit their wits and face off against the Chaser, a ruthless quiz genius determined to stop them from winning cash prizes. Each hourlong episode is a fast-paced battle of brainpower, where contestants are challenged to think faster than they ever thought possible to answer up to 166 questions across all topics. Sara Haines (The View) hosts.”