Shanghai Disney Resort’s “Year of Magical Surprises” continues with a sneak peek at an exclusive new merchandise collection from Jackson Yee.
- The Shanghai Disney Resort 5th anniversary celebration is underway with a series of fun activities and surprises available to guests of all ages.
- Today, the resort unveiled an exclusive merchandise collection designed in collaboration with Jackson Yee as part of the resort’s “Year of Magical Surprises.”
- The 5th Birthday Celebration Holographic Mickey Collection combines classic Mickey Mouse designs with Jackson Yee’s chic flair.
- The new collection features stylish designs and unique 3D technology, as well as reflective and color-changing materials.
- Yee has brought his personal style and trendsetting street fashion to the collection, creating a fashionable range that is sure to amaze guests. The series includes:
- Backpack – iconic Mickey merchandise moves into the future with reflective materials that magically change colors in photos
- Keychain – a plush keychain, with reflective silver and dark red hues, complete with a hint of magic provided by color-changing materials
- T-shirt – a street style smart black tee featuring a 3D Mickey Mouse in a deep, iconic red that sits proudly in the center of the shirt
- Bucket Hat – a modern fashion must-have, specially designed with a silhouette of Mickey Mouse in intergalactic reflective material and dark patterns of some of Shanghai Disneyland’s iconic landmarks
Shop the Collection:
- The 5th Birthday Celebration Holographic Mickey Collection will be exclusively available for pre-order via the Shanghai Disney Resort Official WeChat Mini-program.
- Edition sizes are:
- 5555 units of the backpack and the bucket hat
- 5255 units of the T-shirt and the plush keychain
- Items will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Starting today, guests can log on to the mini-program and add their favorite products to the shopping cart, with each purchaser being limited to one item per design.
- The official pre-sale of the collection will begin on May 25th at 20:30 (8:30pm) and end on May 27th at 23:59 (11:59 pm). Guests must enter a valid personal ID number and pay a deposit for their order, with allocations given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Complete guidelines for the merchandise release and pre-order are available on the Shanghai Disney Resort Official WeChat account.