- “The magic is back!” As part of the Disneyland Resort’s phased reopening, the Disneyland Hotel will welcome Guests back on July 2nd.
- Reservations are now available on Disneyland.com and through travel agents.
- The resort will be reopening with limited capacity.
- Dining locations also reopening July 2nd include Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar and the Coffee House.
- In addition, Guests staying at the hotel can have food delivered from select restaurants in Downtown Disney.
- The Disneyland Hotel underwent a refurbishment during its closure, which includes new upholstery and fabrics in guest rooms, lobbies and meeting rooms.
- Carpet inside guest rooms feature a new fireworks pattern, while hallway flooring features patterns inspired by Mary Blair that correspond to the theme of each tower.
- New platform beds allow for underbed storage inside each room.
- The swimming pools, pool bar and fitness center will also be available for Guests staying at the resort when it reopens.