- “The magic is back!” As part of the Disneyland Resort’s phased reopening, the Disneyland Hotel will welcome Guests back on July 2nd.
- Reservations are now available on Disneyland.com and through travel agents.
- The resort will be reopening with limited capacity.
- Dining locations also reopening July 2nd include Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar and the Coffee House.
- In addition, Guests staying at the hotel can have food delivered from select restaurants in Downtown Disney.
- The Disneyland Hotel underwent a refurbishment during its closure, which includes new upholstery and fabrics in guest rooms, lobbies and meeting rooms.
- Carpet inside guest rooms feature a new fireworks pattern, while hallway flooring features patterns inspired by Mary Blair that correspond to the theme of each tower.
- New platform beds allow for underbed storage inside each room.
- The swimming pools, pool bar and fitness center will also be available for Guests staying at the resort when it reopens.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning