The Walt Disney Family Museum announced new virtual programs coming soon including two “Happily Ever After Hours” and a Virtual Talk + Demo.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum shared new virtual programs coming soon that guests can register for starting today.
- For “Happily Ever After Hours,” the museum will be hosting screenwriter Ronnie Del Carmen on May 26, and Disney EVP Feature Casting Randi Hiller on June 4.
- The museum will also be hosting a presentation about puppeteer Bob Baker on June 11, learning about his background in puppetry, and his marionette window displays at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Happy Ever After Hours (Free Registration):
- May 26 (5:30 pm PT) – Academy Award-Nominated Screenwriter Ronnie Del Carmen
- “Join animation director, production designer, story artist, and Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Ronnie Del Carmen as he shares behind-the-scenes stories from his work on Disney and Pixar’s Finding Nemo (2003), Ratatouille (2007), WALL-E (2008), Up (2009), Dug’s Special Mission (2009), Inside Out (2015), Coco (2017), Incredibles 2 (2018), Toy Story 4 (2019), and his upcoming animated feature for Netflix Animation.”
- You can learn more about Ronnie and register for the event here.
- June 4 (5:30 pm PT) – Disney Executive Vice President, Feature Casting Randi Hiller
- “Join Disney Executive Vice President, Feature Casting Randi Hiller as she discusses overseeing live-action Disney and 20th Century Studios productions, including the casting of Marvel Studios’ Iron Man (2008), Thor (2011), and The Avengers (2012), and Disney’s Maleficent (2014), Cinderella (2015), The Jungle Book (2016), Beauty and the Beast (2017), Aladdin (2019), The Lion King (2019), Mulan (2020), Cruella (2021), and the upcoming Jungle Cruise (2021).”
- You can learn more about Randi and register for the event here.
Virtual Talk + Demo ($8 for members, $10 for non-members)
- June 11 (5:30 pm PT) – Disney Marionette Magic with the Bob Baker Marionette Theater
- “In collaboration with the Bob Baker Marionette Theater in Los Angeles, join Executive Director and Head Puppeteer Alex Evans and Director of Development and Community Partnerships Winona Bechtle for an exclusive presentation about legendary puppeteer Bob Baker. Learn about Baker’s extensive background in puppetry and animation, including a puppet show he performed as a teenager for the animators of Walt Disney’s Pinocchio (1940), his role as an animation advisor on Disney’s Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971), and his magical marionette window displays for the Emporium on Main Street U.S.A. at Disneyland and Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World.”
- You can learn more and register for the event here.