Tokyo Disney Resort has announced the 20th-anniversary celebration of Tokyo DisneySea — “Time to Shine!”
- September 4, 2021 marks the 20th anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea, and the resort will be celebrating the anniversary through 2022 with “Tokyo DisneySea 20th: Time to Shine!”
- The event will be held from September 4, 2021, through September 3, 2022, so Guests will have plenty of time to come celebrate.
- Tokyo DisneySea opened on September 4, 2001 as the only Disney Park themed to the sea and has continued to evolve throughout the years. Fantasy Springs is scheduled to open as the park’s eighth themed port in 2023.
Special Offerings for the Celebration:
- “Mickey & Friends Harbor Greeting ‘Time to Shine!’” will be presented on the waters of Mediterranean Harbor, where Mickey and his pals will be dressed in sparkling costumes that match the theme of the 20th anniversary and new music for the anniversary will play aboard the ship.
- Menu items themed to the 20th anniversary will be found throughout the park as well as special anniversary merchandise.
- Special decorations around DisneySea AquaSphere and in Passaggio MiraCosta will welcome Guests as they enter the park.
- Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta will also mark its 20th anniversary with special menu items at its restaurants and banquet rooms.
- Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel will offer amenities with special designs for a limited time.
- Disney Resort Line will offer day passes in a special design to commemorate the 20th anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea.