Disneyland Paris is getting closer and closer each day to the reopening on June 17, today giving Guests a sneak peek at Cars ROAD TRIP which will open with Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Giona Prevete is taking fans on a little road trip of his own as we have been given a sneak peek at Cars ROAD TRIP, coming to Walt Disney Studios Park on June 17.
- In the video, Giona talks to Diane Oram, Senior Project Manager at Walt Disney Imagineering Paris, to learn more about the new attraction.
- In the attraction, Guests are guided by Cruz Ramirez and Sally Carrera from the Cars franchise who take them to see various sights like Cars-tastrophe Canyon and the world’s largest lugnut.
Cars ROAD TRIP Sightseeing Stops:
- First stop: A nutty roadside attraction Snap a pic and don’t forget to wave to Lightning (Flash) McQueen, Luigi, and Guido at the World’s Largest Lugnut.
- Second stop: Power shower! There’s nothing like a natural car wash in a flash flood for some extra shower power. See how a huge water tanker likes to shake up his cleaning routine in Cars-tastrophe Canyon.
- Final Stop: An Artistic Mater-piece! Mater is well known for his impressive junkyard creations. Today he’s debuting his latest Mater-piece– can you guess what it is? Honk if you love this motor monument!
The new attraction will open with Walt Disney Studios Park on June 17th.